Agenda for Humphrey City Council Meeting
As of Thursday noon (November 16, 2023)
The City Council of the City of Humphrey will hold a regular monthly meeting on Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:00 p.m. at the Community Building. An agenda for such meeting, kept continuously current, is available for public inspection at the office of the City Clerk or on the website at www.cityofhumphrey.com.
The normal order of business to be:
1. Opening of regular meeting – roll call. Inform the public of the posted open meeting laws and where they are posted.
2. Approval of the agenda
3. Michael Fleer – Lower Elkhorn Natural Resources District – presentation of grant check for pool
4. Approval of minutes of the previous meeting(s)
5. Treasurer’s Report
6. Approval of the Bills and payroll
7. Committee reports, if any :(police; community building, maintenance, water meter & past-due accounts report)
8. New business:
1. Discuss / approve Pay App #13 from Christiansen Construction $89,880.62